For the first time I have planned a programme of training sessions as follows:
- Fatal Accident Investigation and Coroners Inquest 10 Feb Stratford Upon Avon (closed event)
- Practical Incident Investigation Workshop 17 Feb Online
- Fatal Accident Investigation and Coroners Inquest 24 Feb York City Council (closed event)
- Fatal Accident Investigation and Coroners Inquests March 24 Online
- Liaising wWith the Bereaved 30 March Online
- Local Authority Enforcement of Health and Safety 14 April
The closed events are just for information, however all other sessions can be booked via Eventbrite, just follow the link.
Excellent course delivered in a fun and engaging way, I knew very little about PACE before I started the course and now I feel I have a good understanding of the process and pitfalls.
Really enjoyable day, went really quickly and lots of interesting and useful information delivered by a very personable and obviously knowledgeable trainerLocal Authority Officer